18/05 marked the first day of my From Slaves to Raves performance.
What went well?
- I managed to improvise a VJ set, along with time-coded lasers.
- Bram Speeckaert helped me with capturing everything on film.
- I saw my friends, they brought me flowers.
What went less well?
- I didn't manage to animate my LED lights on the canvas structure using a dedicated DMX controller.
- After obscuring the windows and doors, I still felt like the room was lit up a bit too bright! It's only later that I realised my own LED structure played a huge part in this, of course -_-'