Slowly running out of stickers, I decided to go for a new design. But clearly I've been struggling to get it just right.

My previous stickers included screenshots of my VDMX workstation, along with some renders created using the software, and a '@trowflox' tag.

Now I've been experimenting with my randomly generated Digital Dimensions record covers. Problem is, thinking my previous stickers were a bit too large, I went way too small this time making the elements in the designs hard to distinguish.

Also, I figured I might as well use my '@trowflox' tag again, which I seem to have forgotten (twice!). So back to the drawing board I guess.