So, why start a blog? Because of social media.
Today this blog sees the light, while 3 social media pages die simultaneously.
Why, you ask? Several reasons.
- Social media tends to be toxic (and sometimes useless).
- I don't want to waste too much time on them anymore, reducing phone time.
- I'd prefer my visual inspiration to come from things that feel actually closer to me.
- With the idea of practicing what I preach, I invite you to join me in this venture.
- Social media platforms change a lot over time!
- I'm done trying to keep up with what's new and trendy.
- Even if that means I'll have to deal with FOMO.
- I'd rather deal with FOMO than online anxiety :-)
- This blog is an opportunity to explore new ideas, and to grow through them.